If you are looking for a trekking place in Hai Phong City, Cat Ba National Park, part of a biosphere reserve in the city, offers a number of fun ecotourism options including mountain treks. Trekking at Cát Bà National Park is the most popular activity here, especially among young people. The 17,363 ha park in the Cát Bà Biosphere Reserve, an archipelago in northern Việt Nam, is not far from UNESCO world heritage site Hạ Long Bay and about 45 km east of the city’s center. Trekking to Kim Giao — Ngự Lâm peaks are the most popular activity here, especially among young people. It is a trek that traverses two peaks, Kim Giao and Ngự Lâm. Kim Giao is 300 meters high with rows of stone benches serving as a place to rest before continuing on to Ngự Lâm, which is 700 meters further down. After reaching the 220-meter high Ngự Lâm peak, tourists can enjoy the mountainous scenery from an observation tower, which is also a great spot for lunch after the walk. For this two-hour trek, visitors need to bring their own food and water as there are no shops selling them along the route. — VNS Cat Ba Island cable car route… Read full this story
- Never Stop Discovering: Velavadar Blackbuck National Park
- Welcome to Yosemite National Park. Mind the trash – and be sure to bury your poop
- Donation allows Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks to reopen visitor centers
- Cat invades Goodison Park pitch
- Nationals latest offer to Bryce Harper reportedly more than $300M
- Nationals reportedly offered Bryce Harper much more than $300 million
- Tough Tourer: Xplore Ram is Ready to Hit the National Parks
- Bryce Harper's return to Nationals Park: In familiar setting, new Phillie receives distinctly different D.C. experience
- Bryce Harper’s return to Nationals Park had it all
- Bryce Harper returns to Nationals Park: Everything you need to know about the Phillies' star first road game in D.C.
Cat Ba National Park offers the best trekking options have 320 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at November 30, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.