Other News Better protection of labor rights By Phan Thi Ngoc Thang Sunday, Nov 22, 2020,19:05 (GMT+7) Better protection of labor rightsBy Phan Thi Ngoc Thang Female workers will enjoy some more suitable interests. Take for example, the case of shift increase for workers raising children under 12 months of age – PHOTO: DAO LOAN The Labor Code 45/2019/QH14, to take effect from January 1, 2021, has many changes aiming to protect the interests of workers as well as employers. Many interests of workers will be better protected versus the current regulations. Agreements and contracts of labor agreement nature deemed as labor contracts A number of people are currently employed under contracts like “collaborator contracts” and “service supply contracts” to do permanent, nine-to-five jobs, receive monthly pays and are under the management and supervision of employers. Employers use these contracts in lieu of labor contracts for own reasons or for the particularity of the jobs. With these contracts, most of the disadvantage falls on the employees because they do not enjoy compulsory insurance rights. In addition, the employees have their income deducted by 10% for an income of VND2 million upwards per payment. This is a big disadvantage, because if they work under labor… Read full this story
- Southeast Asian Labor In Arab Countries: Migrant Workers or Modern-day Slaves?
- A Closer Look at TPP’s Labor Protections: Will Labor Costs Undermine Competitiveness?
- “What We Have Right Now Is A Really Brutal Economy”: Here’s How To Fix It
- The searing photos that helped end child labor in the United States
- RSPO strengthens protection of palm oil workers` rights
- Kentucky Supreme Court upholds GOP law curbing power of labor unions to collect dues
- NLRB judge rules Wendt Corp. violated labor laws
- Gold still looks good – but miners look even better
- Here’s How Apple Says It’ll Protect You In The Age Of Face ID
- How Freelancers Can Protect Themselves And Get Paid On Time
Better protection of labor rights have 322 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at November 22, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.