While automobile manufacturers in the world have laid off workers in large quantities to reduce operation costs during the Covid-19 crisis, automobile joint ventures in Vietnam have retained their workforce. Contrary to all predictions, automobile assemblers in Vietnam decided to retain all the workers they have. Ford Vietnam reported that all workers have returned to the assembling factory in Hai Duong after the social distancing time in April. The board of management promises not to lay off workers. Ford Vietnam reported that all workers have returned to the assembling factory in Hai Duong after the social distancing time in April. The board of management promises not to lay off workers. Kim Chi Inconsistent policies burden VN automobile industry Car sales dropped sharply by 40 percent in Q1 2020 as several industries cannot reach agreement on solutions to develop the automobile industry. With tax and fee decreases, automobiles will be cheaper than ever If the government agrees to slash taxes and fees for domestically assembled cars, this will be a ‘doping dose’ for domestic automobile manufacturers and consumers.
- India will become an auto manufacturing hub in next 5-6 years: Nitin Gadkari
- Honda Suspends Manesar Operations: Workers’ Protest Enters Day Six
- First Bajaj Auto-Triumph bike to be ready by 2022, agreement to be signed before December
- Honda closes Manesar plant as 1,500 contract workers continue their strike
- Auto Industry Slowdown Causes Suzuki’s Investment & Expansion Plans To Be Put On Hold
- This week in Auto: Hero, Royal Enfield warm up to EICMA but ditch India Auto Expo; Tata Motors writes-off investment on cars
- China’s auto industry discusses ways to boost rural car sales: sources
- Auto sector shows some hope as PV sales rise slightly
- Tata Motors Launches TACNet 2.0 To Collaborate With Auto Tech Startups
- Suzuki Admits to Growth Slump in Indian Auto Market; Ford, VW, Fiat Follow Suit
Auto manufacturers manage to retain workers have 306 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at November 6, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.