A medical worker brings food and personal items to people being treated at Củ Chi Hospital. — Photo plo.vn HÀ NỘI — Ten imported COVID-19 cases were confirmed on Thursday, taking the total number in Việt Nam to 1,331, said the Ministry of Health. All of them are Vietnamese and aged between 22 and 35. Eight of them arrived from Russia and entered Cam Ranh Airport on flight VN5062 on November 11. They are undergoing treatment at Củ Chi Hospital in HCM City. Earlier, 16 other cases of COVID-19 were detected on the flight, and the patients were sent for treatment in Khánh Hòa Province. The two other cases arrived from France at Tân Sơn Nhất International Airport on flight VN5010 on November 11. They are also being treated at Củ Chi Hospital. Earlier, four other people on the same flight tested positive for the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Thirteen patients were declared recovered from the disease on Thursday, raising the total number of recoveries to 1,166. Việt Nam has reported 35 COVID-19-related fatalities. — VNS
- With 99k Covid-19 cases, India nears a grim landmark
- India nears a grim landmark in Covid-19 cases
- How to travel to and from Slovakia during COVID-19
- How safe is air travel during COVID-19?
- Coronavirus Live Updates: India's COVID-19 Tally Soars Past 8 Million Mark
- Covid-19 outbreaks are growing quickest in Hull, Derby and Somerset, official data reveals (and only 20 out of 150 authorities across England saw their infection rates drop last week)
- Vietnam reports no COVID-19 community infection for 30 consecutive days
- New lockdown measures feared just days away as Britain records 14,542 new Covid-19 cases - triple what they were a fortnight ago - and 76 more deaths
- Hong Kong reports 12 new COVID-19 cases, 4,913 in total
- Daily US Virus Deaths Decline, But Trend May Reverse in Fall
10 imported cases of COVID-19 confirmed on Thursday have 302 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 26, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.