Safety of tours and people’s financial capability are the decisive factors affecting people’s travel plans from now to the end of the year, a survey has found. Travelers are choosing short tours and going in small groups. The Tourism Advisory Board (TAB) conducted the second survey on domestic travelers on July 25 – September 4 after the first survey on May 13-19. More than 1,000 people gave answers to the survey. Hoang Nhan Chinh, head of TAB’s secretariat, said the survey found a recovery in travel demand, especially in the two source markets of Hanoi and HCM City, the cities with the highest number of polled people. Around 41 percent of surveyed people said they were willing to travel in October, November and December, but they were less enthusiastic than they were in the first survey (54 percent). Hanoians prefer to travel in the early months, while Saigonese travel more regularly, and the travel period lasts until the Lunar New Year. While 71 percent of travelers plan to go by plane, 29 percent said they will travel with their own vehicles, a sharp increase of 20 percent compared with the previous survey, indicating concern about safety. Chinh noted that safety… Read full this story
- Truck Campers - 7 Reasons A Truck Camper Is The Perfect RV Investment
- Millionaire Psychology: The Universe Will Not Reward You Physically Until You Believe It Mentally
- Transformational, Long-Term, Permanent, Lasting Change: The Function of Change in Success
- Consumer Buying Habits in the UK
- Selling Financial Services With Integrity
- Chevrolet Vega
- An Analysis Of John Roche's Essay "A Reform Caucus in Action"
- Talent Acquisition in 21st Century-A Big Challenge (Part I)
- The Impact of Wide Area Networks on Business
- How To Control Stress
What are the key factors influencing travel decisions now? have 285 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 10, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.