“Patients 1101-1105”, aged 31-66, are experts from India working for rice oil company Sethia Hemraj.They landed October 6 at the Tan Son Nhat International Airport in HCMC on IndiGo Airways flight 6E9471. They were quarantined on arrival at Dong Thap Province’s Military University.A day later, their samples tested by the Can Tho Province Disease Control Center returned positive for the novel coronavirus. They are being treated at the Sa Dec General Hospital in Dong Thap in the Mekong Delta.Friday also saw a Covid-19 recovery, taking the total number of recoveries to 1,024. The death toll remained at 35.Vietnam has recorded 691 community transmissions so far.Worldwide, over 36 million people have been infected and the Covid-19 death toll has crossed the one million mark.
- Record numbers of suspected mumps cases reported in Wales
- Actor Cuba Gooding Jr to plead not guilty to new charges in groping case: lawyer
- Coach New Metallic Leather Coin Case
- The good old days? Americans were at their happiest in the roaring 1920s but at their lowest ebb during WW2 and the Vietnam War, new study finds
- Vietnam records surplus in trade with Canada
- Vietnam's automobile import surges 50.9 pct in 9 months
- Vietnam's auto import jumps 69 pct in 7 months
- Vietnam's auto import declines 4 pct in 10 months
- Vietnam's plastic import up slightly in 9 months
- Vietnam's cloth import rises 3.2 pct in 9 months
Vietnam records five new imported Covid-19 cases have 226 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at October 9, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.