Striker Nguyen Cong Phuong is one of the latest three players taking part in the Asian Football Confederation’s #BreakTheChain campaign against COVID-19. Striker Nguyen Cong Phuong of Vietnam join hundreds of Asian players in the AFC’s #BreakTheChain campaign to raise awareness of coronavirus. — VNA/VNS Photo The two other players are Seyed Jalal Hosseini from Iran and Sameh Maraabeh of Palestine. “If we all decide to self-quarantine and stay at home for a while, we can break the chain and live together for a long time,” said Hosseini. Maraabeh advises everyone, especially players, to stay at home and keep training. He hopes everyone will get well soon. The beloved Vietnamese striker is the second Vietnamese player to appear in the AFC’s campaign, which continues to receive strong support from hundreds of players and officials. “If there was ever a time in our history to display unity and resilience, the time is now. All of us are in this together and we need to show respect, compassion and kindness to one another by doing our part to follow the rules of the health authorities,” he was quoted as saying on the AFC’s website. “I want to thank the AFC for giving… Read full this story
- Former Burnley youngster and Fleetwood Town striker Michael Fowler joins Guiseley AFC on loan
- Celtic and Rangers heroes join social media campaign to end racism
- Team’s tidy campaign nets 19 bags of litter
- Are you a Waste Warrior? Join our new campaign!
- Parents of epileptic girl from Clare to join medical cannabis campaign at Parliament
- Mesut Özil joins ‘Hello Brother’ campaign, calls for unity against terror
- Call for volunteers and businesses in Burnley to join fund raising campaign to end heart disease
- Howe happy for fit-again Wilson to join up with England
- FIFA 19 Ultimate Team TOTW 28
- HorseWorld Trust campaign to end long-term tethering reaches parliament
Striker Cong Phuong joins AFC’s #BreakTheChain campaign against COVID-19 have 318 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 4, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.