The programme, themed "Seven localities – attractive and safe tourism", will be implemented by Ho Chi Minh City and six other provinces including Ba Ria – Vung Tau, Binh Duong, Binh Phuoc, Binh Thuan, Dong Nai and Tay Ninh.
Under the programme, the localities will enhance their cooperation to effectively promote and explore tourism products as well as stimulation activities such as the reduction of prices for accommodation services, entrance fees and vouchers for tourists attractions.
In Lao Cai province, Sapa is one of the destinations pioneering the second tourism stimulation initiative with a programme entitled "I Love Sapa".
Accordingly, Sun World Fansipan Legend is applying the programme "Love Vietnam" with a free buffet lunch worth VND200,000 for tourists buying cable car tickets to the top of Fansipan mountain or a return ticket on the Muong Hoa train worth VND100,000 on all weekdays from now until the end of December.
In addition, Sapa town will welcome visitors with unique art performances by local artists.
In the near future, huge discounts and promotions will be offered by a series of travel businesses, hotels and restaurants in the town.
However, the locality will continue to strictly implement measures to prevent and control the epidemic.
Da Nang has been the locality most affected by the second COVID-19 outbreak in late July. Once the epidemic was brought under control, the city's tourism sector launched the campaign "Da Nang misses You" campaign to attract tourists.
Ho Chi Minh City also has a programme themed "Hello Ho Chi Minh City" to introduce the image of a safe, dynamic and friendly city. Accordingly, tickets to tourist attractions and tourism service providers have been reduced.
Meanwhile, Quang Ninh province issued a stimulation package worth around VND100 billion; offered a 50% discount on tickets to destinations in Ha Long Bay, entrance fees to famous sights and selected accommodation in the locality.
On the occasion, Binh Thuan and Khanh Hoa provinces have also developed many new tourism products as well as expanding their stimulation programmes to attract more visitors.
- This Argentine family visited Miami in 2001 — and changed the city forever
- Joint Statement between Nepal and the People’s Republic of China
- ‘Siege countries lost credibility’
- Zimbabwe: ED Vows to Reopen Closed Companies
- Africa: How Sub-Saharan Africa Can Harness Its Big Electricity Opportunities
- Nigeria: Presidential Panel Recovers $7 Million 'Stashed' in Bank
- Angola: Luanda Hospitals Strengthened With 2000 Military Nurses
- Zimbabwe: FDI
- ‘Koop Avond’ kicks off on June 21, Xtratight Entertainment brings a new shopping experience to Philipsburg
- Angola: Head of State Concerned About Cybernetic Security
- Tanzania: Why Zimbabwe's Mnangagwa Is in Tanzania
Localities launch tourism stimulation products have 431 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at October 15, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.