Ice-Loft targets development of a smart cold chain model Currently, Vietnam is one of the five largest fruit and vegetable exporters in the world thanks to strong growth in markets like China, Japan, the United States, Russia, Indonesia, Taiwan, and South Korea. It is also believed that newly-implemented trade agreements will bolster Vietnam’s cold supply chain – the main transportation means for agri-goods. However, these agreements are not a magic bullet and a world-leading cold chain logistics sector cannot emerge overnight as the sector is currently fragmented, with the majority of players being small- and medium-sized service providers operating locally without the capacity to cover the food supply chain from end to end. A report by market research firm FiinPro highlights the cold chain as one of the most promising logistics segments for growth in Vietnam due to soaring demand from the retail and food and beverage sectors, creating opportunities for both local and international companies. The findings point to rapidly rising demand for cold transportation as investment costs in this area are relatively lower than cold storage while profit margins are higher. As a result, cold storage companies are expanding their business to also include transportation services. Developments in… Read full this story
- Google ‘is developing smart shoes packed with sensors that can warn if the wearer is getting fat’
- Weather warnings for ice issued across Scotland as cold snap closes in
- Donegal cold case: Gardaí hope DNA technology may bring Shaun Duffy's killers to justice
- Met Office issues warning for ice as Britain's cold snap continues
- FREE CASH: Folk throughout Dundee, Perthshire and Fife in line for Cold Weather Payment – are you eligible?
- Tesla shares plummet after sales fail to hit targets
- Ice causes disruption across UK as further freezing temperatures forecast
- Weekend respite from Arctic blast before ice and snow bite back
- Dancing On Ice’s Gemma Collins branded a ‘lazy, publicity hungry harridan’ by former head judge Robin Cousins
- Who is Matt Evers? Dancing On Ice 2019 professional skater paired with Gemma Collins
Ice-Loft targets development of a smart cold chain model have 341 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at October 30, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.