One of the important decisions made by many countries is to implement a methodical strategy to build and promote a national brand. On August 31, General Secretary and President Nguyen Phu Trong published an important article titled “Prepare and conduct the 13th Party Congress well, bringing the country into a new stage of development.” The article highlighted achievements and difficulties that Vietnam has overcome and the challenges ahead, as well as a consistent vision of the country’s development goals. In the article, the country’s top leader emphasized: “The driving force and resources for national development in the new period are to strongly stimulate patriotism, the will of national self-improvement, bringing into play the synergy of both the political system and the culture and people of Vietnam…” In other words, the trust and consensus of the entire people in the Government’s decisions and actions is the key to development. This has been proven throughout history, from the great defense wars, to the most recent war against the Covid-19 pandemic. So how can we promote and maintain the trust and consensus of the people in the actions and ways of the Government in all circumstances? National brand – the leading flag for… Read full this story
- Polish ruling party chief puts best face on election results
- Melania Trump's spokeswoman says FLOTUS thinks deputy national security advisor should be fired
- Poll: Brexit Party in Third Place for National Voting Intentions, Ahead of Pro-Remain Lib Dems
- Glenn Greenwald: The Democratic Party ‘Has Collapsed as a National Political Force’
- 'Bye Bye Twitter Und Facebook': German Green Party Chief Quits Social Media
- Michael Moore: ‘The Democratic Party Needs to Declare a National Emergency’
- Lion Air: Why did a brand-new Boeing jet crash 13 minutes after takeoff?
- Young, rich and loyal: Nick Ayers could be Trump's next chief of staff
- New role for German spy chief in bid to defuse coalition clash
- 6 Secrets to Getting Media Coverage for Your Cannabis Brand
From the Party Chief's article, think about the Vietnamese national brand have 331 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 9, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.