The project, which will cost approximately VND8 trillion, is expected to house 45 wind turbines with a total capacity over 200 MW.
Addressing the groundbreaking ceremony, Nguyen Viet Cuong, CEO of Kosy Group, emphasised that the first phase of the Kosy Bac Lieu Wind Power Plant is anticipated to be put into operation before October 30, 2021.
Once the site is up and running, the plant is expected to provide an average wind power output of roughly 115 million kWh per year. When connected to the national grid system, its total estimated revenue is designed to reach an annual sum of VND270 billion, Cuong added.
Most notably, the project is anticipated to contribute tens of billions of VND each year to the local budget while creating high-tech jobs for hundreds of local workers, Cuong noted.
During the launching event, Duong Thanh Trung, chairman of the Bac Lieu People’s Committee, also underlined the importance of the project to ensure national energy security and to provide a boost to local socio-economic development in the near future.
With construction now underway, Trung has called on investors to implement the project in line with the agreed-upon schedule, ensure that high standards of quality and safety are maintained. He also added that the province will strive to create the optimal conditions possible in order for investors to carry out the project efficiently.
- 14 deals signed at forum on developing Vietnam sea brands in Bac Lieu
- Fukushima farmland that became unusable after the 2011 nuclear meltdown is being converted into wind and solar power plants to send electricity to Tokyo
- Minister questioned about sluggish power project
- How wind and solar became America's cheapest energy source
- Hanoi air quality gets worse in November
- 'We just don't know how many are dead': 10,000 people who stayed in Florida Keys to brave Hurricane Irma 'now have no water, food or power' amid fears of a 'humanitarian crisis' - but deadly storm is now downgraded to Category One
- Rice production in Vietnam's Mekong Delta took wrong path: expert
- New feed-in tariff rate expected to promote investment in solar energy
- Is China losing the battle against an incurable pig virus?
- Betting on these 4 stocks in road sector: Shirish Rane, IDFC Securities
- Delhi’s toxic politicians must be held to account for this deadly pollution
- Welcome to the world's greenest soccer club
- Greenpeace targets Facebook for building in coal country
- How two families fled communist oppression in East Germany in a homemade hot air balloon
- The best road trip cars for 2019
- Mindy Kaling and Shia LaBeouf Playing His Own Dad Lead the Sundance 2019 Lineup
- Anyone opposed to Obaseki is enemy of Edo people —Ugiagbe, governor’s associate
- Delhi: Firecrackers and old diesel vehicles banned!
- Made in America* -- How the U.S. auto industry was built with foreign labor
- Paradise Rebuilds But Danger May Still Lurk 1 Year After Devastating Camp Fire
Construction gets underway on Kosy Bac Lieu wind power plant have 456 words, post on vov.vn at October 3, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.