C.P. Vietnam CEO Montri Suwanposri C.P. is a Thai corporation with 100 years of experience in the food industry and agricultural industry. An early entrant (since 1993) as the country began opening up to foreign investors, C.P. Vietnam (CPV) has succeeded in implementing its 3F business model (Feed- Farm- Food) and expanded into the retail sector (CP FreshMart, CP Kiosk, CP Shop, Five Star) with a vision of being the “Kitchen of the world”. Its work has earned it several awards of merit from the Vietnamese government, especially the highest distinction, The Third Class Labor Order by the State in 2018. In 2019, CPV ranked 18th among the 500 largest enterprises in Vietnam. C.P. Vietnam CEO Montri Suwanposri told Vietnam Economic News that the company practices the C.P. Group’s first core value of three benefits to sustainability that delivers benefits to the country, the people and the company. He explained that to achieve the success that it has to date, CPV as a whole, from leaders to every worker, has followed the strategy of sustainability that has three main cores – ‘Food Security, Self-Sufficient Society, and Balance of Nature.’ Could you tell us how C.P. Vietnam has dealt with the… Read full this story
- Vietnam’s GDP growth expected to decline in 2018, despite ten-year high in Q1
- Belarusian economy demonstrates steady balanced growth
- Government targets 6.8 percent in GDP growth in 2019
- Jointly built container port opens in Vietnam’s Haiphong
- Value-Added Logistics Will Drive Growth – Dr. Deans
- Leaders came from Kentucky to hear why Boise is cool. Then the talk turned to growth.
- Fitch raises Vietnam sovereign credit rating, sees fast growth
- Tyson Foods Delivers Earnings Growth in First Six Months, Reaffirms Guidance for Another Record Year
- Millions of bank cards left unused as Vietnamese lenders rush to meet targets
- Economic and social development created rubber industry benefits to the society
C.P. Vietnam targets balanced growth benefits have 317 words, post on ven.vn at October 7, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.