The Ministry of Construction (MOC) has asked to amend the 2014 Housing Law and Real Estate Business Law, allowing foreign institutions and individuals to buy tourism properties in Vietnam. The Vietnam Real Estate Association (VNREA) has also sent a document to the National Assembly, asking to amend Article 14 of the Real Estate Business Law to allow foreigners to buy non-housing real estate products. Since the amended Housing Law took effect on July 1, 2015, 549 certificates for land-use rights and ownership of houses and other properties built on land (red book) have been granted to foreign institutions and individuals. According to Huynh Tan Vinh, CEO of Furama Resort, many other countries allow foreigners to buy tourism properties, which is one solution to attract investment in the business field. Kim Chi More regulations needed to promote condotel market development Detailed regulations are needed to promote a healthy condotel market, which has been going off-track for years due to an unclear legal framework, experts have said. Red books won’t determine the survival of condotels: experts Real estate experts believe that the condotel growth will not depend on state agencies but on investors.
- Peters: 'Admin After Admin' Has Allowed Foreign Bigots to Fund U.S. Mosques
- Ohio man, 92, allowed to buy back his home after his own daughter tried to evict him
- FCC Votes to Consider Allowing Cellphone Use in Flights
- Historic Vietnam site in new battle: tourism; Country faces many challenges in tourism market
- New York Rep. Eliot Engel wants Obama to use executive action to close loopholes allowing foreign import of assault weapons
- Edgewater to begin negotiations to buy Hess property
- Larimer considers allowing edible pot sales
- Lidl buys Eatontown property for supermarket
- Bill O’Reilly buys Montauk property surrounded by liberal lions Paul Simon, Jann Wenner and others
- U.S. commander in Afghanistan says deal to allow foreign troops beyond 2014 is priority
Vietnam considers allowing foreigners to buy tourism property have 312 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at September 7, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.