The cut in the fee has reduced the cost of car ownership, which the Government hoped would help revive a slumping auto market. — Photo dantri.com.vn In June Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc issued a decree cutting registration fees for domestically manufactured cars and other vehicles by half for the rest of the year. Accordingly, the registration fee for passenger cars, trailers or semi-trailers pulled by cars and similar vehicles manufactured and assembled domestically is reduced by 50 per cent of the rate specified by Government’s Decree No. 20/2019/ ND-CP. Under the Decree No. 20, the buyers of cars with nine seats or less have to pay registration fee of 10 per cent of the car value in cities and provinces, except for Ha Noi which applies a rate of 12 per cent. Meanwhile, buyers of pick-up trucks with transport volume of less than 1,500 kilos and five seats or fewer, and vans with capacity of 1,500 kilos or less, will pay an amount equal to 60 per cent of the nine-seat car’s registration fee. The cut in the fee has reduced the cost of car ownership, which the Government hoped would help revive a slumping auto market. It has… Read full this story
- Scripted Trump does little to convince skeptics on border wall
- Tuition fees cut to £6,500 but higher for science?
- Opinion: Tariffs making global auto market uncertain
- Fed president warns on rate cuts: ‘Not healthy’ to chase markets
- ‘It’s Not Going to Hurt’: Cohen’s Testimony Does Little to Change Minds
- Charles Schwab fees cuts won't stave off Robin Hood, disruption in broker industry, Jim Cramer says
- The slowdown in China's economy just cost 1,400 Illinois auto workers their jobs
- Tesla to cut 9% of jobs in 'difficult but necessary' reorganization
- White House cuts off talks with California over fuel standards
- Nissan cuts profit forecast in its first report since ousting Carlos Ghosn
Registration fee cut does little to revive auto market have 314 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 14, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.