Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc offers incense to President Ho Chi Minh at House 67 on September 7 (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc offered incense to President Ho Chi Minh at House 67 in the relic site of the late leader in Hanoi on September 7. The activity took place on the occasion of the 75th anniversary of the August Revolution, the 75th National Day (September 2), and the 51th death anniversary of the president. The PM expressed his gratitude to President Ho Chi Minh – the talented leader of the Party and the nation, the great teacher of Vietnam’s revolution and the hero of national liberation. Talking to the relic site’s staff, PM Phuc asked for better preservation of the archives, items and landscape in the site while stepping up collection and communications to serve domestic and foreign visitors learning about the life, career, ideology and morality of the late leader. House 67 is where President Ho Chi Minh lived and worked from December 1954 to the day he passed away (September 2, 1969). It was also the venue of Politburo meetings during the fiercest years of war./. VNA
- 10 Most Stunning Places To Stay At In Ho Chi Minh City For The Modern Traveller
- CapitaLand to develop office tower in Ho Chi Minh City
- AirAsia to fly Manila-Ho Chi Minh City in Nov.
- Airasia to start Manila-Ho Chi Minh flights in Nov
- Philippine athletes bag 3 golds in Ho Chi Minh track and field
- Trump kept calling the prime minister of Spain ‘president’
- East Timor resistance hero prime minister offers resignation
- 'The Coalition Has Fallen Apart': Ukrainian Prime Minister Resigns Amidst MH17 Chaos
- Phl Freedom Day in NYC pays homage to Sylvia La Torre
- Palace, SC pay homage to fallen soldiers of Marawi
Prime Minister pays homage to President Ho Chi Minh have 294 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 7, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.