Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc (R) hosts reception for the Republic of Korea Foreign Minister Kang Kyung Wha at the Government Office in Ha Noi on September 17, 2020. Photo: VGP
As Viet Nam and the RoK are strategic and trusted partners, Phuc suggested both sides strive to realize the two-way trade goal of US$100 billion while strengthening cooperation in other domains.
Viet Nam would create favorable conditions for Korean experts and managers to enter Viet Nam for business activities, affirmed PM Phuc, adding that the Government has decided to resume international commercial flights to six destinations, including the RoK's Seoul in a bid to facilitate economic recovery.
Phuc also reiterated his support for the RoK's New Southern Policy, calling on the two countries to continue flexible exchanges of high-level contacts and beef up cooperation between ministries and localities of the sides.
Regarding the East Sea situation, PM Phuc called on the the RoK to continue its support for the positions of Viet Nam and ASEAN on the East Sea issue, which include maintenance of peace, stability, safety and security of navigation and aviation in the East Sea, and respect for international law, especially the 1982 UN Convention on the Law of the Sea.
He took the occasion to convey greetings to the President and Prime Minister of the RoK.
Kang, who is the first foreign minister to have made an official visit to Viet Nam so far this year, appreciated Phuc's efforts in fostering cooperation with her country.
She expressed hope that both countries would sign an agreement on social insurance to ensure the benefits of Korean workers employed in Viet Nam.
- PM Phuc wishes for early approval of trade deals with EU
- Samsung Galaxy S9 New Update Enables FM Radio On US Handsets
- Vintage Market Days of Greater San Antonio hosts Southern Charm market
- North Korean, US Officials Air Differences On Eve Of Summit
- The Choreography of Eating: Behind The Scenes of
- Kim Kardashian says she personally lobbied Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey for the ability to edit tweets (TWTR)
- 'Not your f-ing country': Fremont woman's racist tirade against Asian-American goes viral
- Houston is looking for the next K-pop star
- People noticed that Melania Trump seems to look 'horrified' in video after shaking hands with Putin
- WATCH: Trump Gives Remarks at ‘Unleashing American Energy’ Event LIVE STREAM
- Ed Oliver Watch: Heisman campaign begins
- 22 fun things to see and do on Labor Day Weekend in San Antonio
- A Day in The Life of Hollywood's Most Powerful Women
- Pusan International Film Festival
- Alfred Blue hits paydirt in Texans' preseason game
- Latest news from the Pusan International Film Festival
- Trump, N. Korea’s Kim come together for momentous summit
- Former Trump Campaign Aide: My Russia Ties Are Not Nefarious!
- Top takeaways from 49ers loss to Texans
- Donald Trump's Russia Ties: The Many Examples Of Trump And His Family Discussing Business Deals
PM Phuc hosts reception for Korean FM have 502 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 18, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.