Pig carcasses hang at a slaughterhouse Demand for livestock products is expected to rise over the next ten years. — Photo thoibaokinhdoanh.vn HÀ NÔI — The outlook for Việt Nam’s livestock market was bright over the next ten years as the population grows to nearly 107 million with an average income of US$10,000, said Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development Nguyễn Xuân Cường. To achieve its potential, the husbandry sector should rapidly improve its capacity to adapt to the increasing impacts of climate change, Cường told a conference held to discuss a development strategy for 2020-2030, with a vision towards 2040, organised by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and chaired by Deputy Prime Minister Trịnh Đình Dũng in Hà Nội on Tuesday. Agriculture and livestock remained a major focus for the Party, Government and localities, the minister said. “The formulation and early promulgation of a strategy for livestock development is an urgent task,” he told the conference. “However, this is only a common strategy for the country as a whole, and each locality will have to set their own goals. Places such as Hà Nội, Đồng Nai and Nghê An have said they focus on quality as well as quantity by building disease-free farms and promoting links in the animal husbandry sector,” the minister said…. Read full this story
- Gov’t leader requests sectors, localities not to rest on laurels
- HVS India’s' 2012 Trends & Opportunities Report
- Opportunities to promote tourism economy
- Opportunities to promote Vietnam's tourism economy
- How old is Bobby Crush, what are the Last Laugh in Vegas star’s most popular songs and when was he on Opportunity Knocks?
- How old is Bobby Crush, what are the Last Laugh in Vegas star’s best songs and when was he on Opportunity Knocks?
- The King is dead, long live the King! The digital revolution brings exciting opportunities
- Commercial aerospace MRO and manufacturing sector: Big opportunities for growth in Thailand
- PATA and WTTC join forces with APEC to create new business opportunities
- In Michigan's thumb, Detroiters turn decades-old barns into art
Opportunities await husbandry sector over next decade have 357 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 17, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.