According to the Ministry of Health, by 6 am on Monday, Vietnam had a total of 1,016 new Covid-19 cases, including 674 community transmission infections.
More Covid-19 cases in Vietnam see recovery possibility.
The country has confirmed up to 534 cases related to the outbreak in the central city of Danang which has started since July 25.
The Sub-committee on Treatment at the National Steering Committee for Covid-19 said that so far 568 Covid-19 patients in Vietnam have been discharged from hospital with 27 deaths. All of the fatalities have serious underlying diseases such as cancer, diabetes and heart and kidney problems.
Among patients who are still being treated at medical facilities, 116 have tested negative for the virus between one and three times with many expected to be released from hospital soon.
Currently, 70,620 people are being put under quarantine.
Managing Minister of Health Nguyen Thang Long said that it would take Vietnam around one month to control the Covid-19 pandemic. He cited the northern province of Hai Duong as a good example for controlling the pandemic thanks to the drastic measures taken by local authorities.
- 5 new novel coronavirus cases reported in Gansu
- Coronavirus spreading with new cases reported around the world as China restricts movement in multiple cities
- Number of new novel coronavirus cases continues to climb
- China’s coronavirus toll rises to 304, over 14000 cases reported
- Vice Health Minister rushes to Cho Ray Hospital as two nCoV cases reported
- China’s coronavirus death toll shoots up to 56, nearly 2000 cases reported
- Coronavirus | India's second case reported in Kerala; patient in isolation at hospital, stable
- 2 asymptomatic coronavirus cases reported in Nanjing
- Three Doctors Infected With New Coronavirus in Beijing – Reports
- Movie Based On Famous New London Court Case Premieres In City
- GOP prospects of defeating witness vote uncertain after New York Times Bolton report
- Number of confirmed new coronavirus infection cases in Hong Kong rises to 8
- 123 new coronavirus cases reported in Zhejiang
- Canada Considers Halting Arms Sales to Saudis Over Khashoggi Case - Reports
- Lassa fever: 29 deaths, 195 confirmed cases reported in 11 states — NCDC
- Coronavirus Hits U.S.: More Cases Reported In Multiple States
- Person-to-person virus case reported in US
- New Suspected Coronavirus Cases Pop Up in Two States
- Lassa fever: Panic as two suspected cases reported in Calabar
- WaPo Reporter Suspended After Tweeting On Kobe Bryant Rape Case; Report: Her Post Wasn’t The Problem
No new Covid-19 cases reported have 392 words, post on dtinews.vn at August 24, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.