Atsusuke Kawada, Chief Senior Economist at the Japan External Trade Organisation Confirming Viet Nam and other ASEAN countries are very important partners for Japan in the fields of economics, politics and foreign affairs, Chief Senior Economist at the Japan External Trade Organisation (JETRO) Atsusuke Kawada told Vietnam News Agency about the likely diplomatic and economic policy for Viet Nam of the new Japanese government. What are your thoughts on the relationship between Japan and Viet Nam, and between Japan and ASEAN under the leadership of outgoing Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, especially in the economic area and what do you think about PM Abe’s role in strengthening the relations? Under the leadership of Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, I think that Japan and ASEAN were able to maintain and develop good economic relations. Japan-Viet Nam economic relations have made great progress, with remarkable increases in bilateral trade, increased investment from Japan to Viet Nam, and increased mobility of people between the two countries. In particular, regarding the expansion of investment from Japan to Viet Nam, the number of Japanese companies expanding into Viet Nam was remarkable. Looking at the number of member companies of the Japanese Chamber of Commerce in ASEAN regions,… Read full this story
- Lukashenko extends greetings to new Japanese emperor
- New Japanese restuarnt to open in Bury St Edmunds
- Seoul cancels permit for new Japanese embassy building over ‘construction delays’
- DEBATE: Is the timing now right for a new centre party like the Independent Group to flourish?
- New Japanese Emperor Naruhito formally begins duties
- New Palestinian govt sworn in but no unity
- New Japanese Imperial Era Begins, But Why Did US Not Smash Empire in 1945?
- Washington prepares 'global strike' to overthrow undesired govts like Venezuela – Moscow
- Both TAV and govt must continue says Salvini
- UK Govt to continue with meaningful vote on Theresa May's Brexit deal tomorrow
New Japanese gov’t likely to continue Abe’s policy for Viet Nam: JETRO economist have 315 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 10, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.