State agencies and organisations pledged to share data on the National Data Portal at the launch ceremony of the portal on August 31 in Hà Nội. — VNA/VNS Photo Minh Quyết Đỗ Công Anh, deputy head of the Authority of Information Technology Application under the Ministry of Information and Communications, talks to the Việt Nam Government Portal (VGP) about the transparency benefits of the recently launched National Data Portal. Could you tell us about the development and operation of the National Data Portal for the public, businesses and State agencies? The national data portal is a unified interface used to access information and data with open database sharing between State agencies. The portal also provides documents, services, tools and applications to process and use data published by state agencies. The national data portal is available at https://data.gov.vn, while the open data portal is available at https://open.data.gov.vn. The national data portal will be a shared platform on which State agencies can publish information and inventories to ensure transparency. It will also have sharing methods, tools and skills to achieve sustainable data infrastructure development goals, while supervising data sharing and tackling issues arising from data sharing between State agencies. The portal will also provide new digital services as part of e-Government development, allowing citizens and businesses to access their… Read full this story
- 'Meghan helped him open up': How the actress urged Prince Harry to speak out about the emotional trauma of losing his mother - and told him that speaking publicly would be a 'relief'
- Interview: BRICS could help improve global governance, says expert
- Trump Suspends US Entry for Iranian, Venezuelan Government Officials
- Government Officials Are Living in Fear of Trump’s Tweets
- Bison gores woman at Yellowstone National Park after crowd gets too close, officials say
- Lloyd's of London to create single governing body from June 2020
- 'It was really heartbreaking': 40-year New Year's Eve national park family tradition spoiled by government shutdown
- Civics Education Helps Create Young Voters and Activists
- US Dem Candidate Buttigieg Helped Create Phone Alert to Warn About ICE Raids – Report
- iPhone Data to Help GlaxoSmithKline Research Rheumatoid Arthritis
National Data Portal helps create more open Government: official have 365 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 14, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.