Special health benefits of Quang Hanh hot mineral source analysed by the Japanese directorFrom the penthouses of City Garden to the penthouses of The River – luxury has a new frontierA new trend: Luxury healthcare resorts in VietnamRobust earnings improve AM Best’s ratings outlook for PVI InsuranceTracking Dutch Lady’s rise to top of global nutrition brands list In July 2015, posting a major transaction to acquire Vietnam’s biggest confectionery company, Kinh Do, Mondelēz International Inc of the US created a new entity, Mondelez Kinh Do Vietnam (Mondelez Kinh Do), for its operations in Viet Nam. Five years have passed since, and the company continues to be one of the biggest snack producers in the country with a portfolio of international and local brands known for their highest quality standards. By combining the strengths of a local organisation with the highest standards of a global behemoth, the brands from Mondelēz Kinh Do portfolio have become the Vietnamese consumers’go-to choices. The company’s managing director, Hemant Rupani, talks about the achievements during these five years and its plans for the upcoming moon cakes range for its domestic and international customers this Mid-Autumn Festival. This year Mondelez Kinh Do celebrates the 5th Anniversary. What… Read full this story
- Global Methanol Market Opportunities and Strategies Report
- Police seek new leads in Vermont cold case
- Joe Biden's senior adviser in 2016: 'We don't need white people leading the Democratic Party right now'
- Mr. Marketing: Making audiences work for you
- With new retail products, Atlantic Sea Farms seeks to expand kelp market
- Europe seeks to lead a new world order on data
- Senator seeks probe of Chinese company making MBTA’s subway cars
- Analytics Can’t Make Bullpen Strategy Work
- Northside Night Market makes debut at San Jose’s Backesto Park
- Clarksville Downtown Market makes sure farm-to-table is local
Mondelez Kinh Do seeks to continue leading snack market with ‘Make it right’ strategy have 309 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 8, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.