The ceremony on the exchange of notes between the Vietnamese and Japanese governments on a grant to help prevent and control COVID-19 in Việt Nam was held on Monday in Hà Nội. — Photo courtesy of the Ministry of Health HÀ NỘI —The Vietnamese and Japanese governments signed and exchanged notes on non-refundable aid for COVID-19 prevention and control on Monday. On behalf of the two governments, Việt Nam’s Acting Minister of Health Nguyễn Thanh Long and Japanese Ambassador to Việt Nam Yamada Takio signed the notes. The official development assistance (ODA) grant is worth 2 billion yen (about US$18.8 million) in total, including 1.8 billion yen for the Vietnamese side and about 200 million yen for agents designated by the Japanese Government. It will be disbursed from August 2020 to January 2022. The assistance aims to provide technical support to upgrade medical equipment at four hospitals under the Vietnamese Health Ministry, namely the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases, the National Lung Hospital, the Đà Nẵng C Hospital, and the National Institute of Haematology and Blood Transfusion, helping improve their capacity in COVID-19 prevention and control. Noting his appreciation for the grant, Acting Health Minister Long expressed his hope that the equipment would be… Read full this story
- Japan Three, Others Meet With President Over Supplier Aid Pledge
- Why is James Rodriguez not playing for Colombia in their World Cup game vs Japan today?
- Why was James Rodriguez on the bench for Colombia today in their World Cup game vs Japan?
- Naomi Osaka’s popularity in Japan ahead of Tokyo Olympics
- Premier League 2018-19 Predictions: Where City, Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool Others Will Finish
- India U-19 trounce Sri Lanka U-19 by six wickets in first Youth ODI
- Vietnamese doctor faces disciplinary action for disobeying transfer orders
- UK police believe 39 truck victims are Vietnamese
- Police reveal ALL of the 39 migrants found dead in the back of a lorry in Essex are thought to be Vietnamese nationals and have contacted a number of families in the UK and Asia
- Vietnamese player stops in the quarter-finals of world junior tennis champs
Japan provides Vietnamese hospitals $18 milllion in COVID-19 aid have 354 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 8, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.