HDBank is currrently the only bank in Vietnam that was appraised by HR Asia as one of The Best Places to Work for in Asia for three consecutive years The bank also pioneers implementing many modern digital banking services that were received well by the market. According to the bank’s first-half financial report reviewed by renowned auditing firm EY Vietnam, most of HDBank’s business indices posted high growth. Along with this, total credit to customers and customer deposits as of June 30, 2020 increased by 10.3 per cent and 18.2 per cent year-to-date, respectively, which were stronger than the industry average. The credit portfolio is well diversified to ensure safety and efficiency, prioritising industries and sectors such as high-technology farming, renewable energy, small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), and supply chains providing essential goods, household businesses, and more. As a result, its asset quality is maintained at a healthy level in the banking industry, with a separate non-performing loan (NPL) ratio of only 1.1 per cent. Accompanying the economy in the new normal period, HDBank has been offering many credit packages with preferential interest rates to support customers. The consumer finance segment at its member unit HD SAISON grew sustainably and efficiently… Read full this story
- Survey Results Show Fewer Than Half of U.S. Women Taking Recommended Vitamins Prior to Pregnancy
- Microsoft and Novell: Relationship 'exceeding expectations'
- MS and Novell: Relationship 'exceeding expectations'
- Misys shares hit before half-year results
- Nokia’s gamble on Windows Phone finally pays off as mobile sales ‘exceed expectations’
- Sage results show impact on SMB market
- Autonomy Q3 profits exceed expectations
- IoT in 2018: New software business models create growth
- SAP says preliminary Q4 results show strong jump in software revenues
- Analysts: Microsoft Q4 Results Show Competitive Pressure
HDBank first-half business results showing growth exceeding expectations have 292 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at September 10, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.