The Ho Chi Minh City Center for Disease Control and Prevention said those arriving from September 5 would have to visit centers for tests while those not coming by air also need to make medical declarations at medical centers and designated facilities on arrival to get tested.HCMC has gone over a month without local spread of infection, and on Monday allowed bars and dance clubs to reopen.Da Nang eased social distancing measures on September 5, and the transport ministry allowed the resumption of public transport services to and from the city two days later. The central city, the epicenter of the second wave of Covid-19, has basically brought the outbreak under control with 10 days without new cases.But many localities continue to screen arrivals from Da Nang. Hanoi requires them to make medical declarations and quarantine themselves at home for 14 days while Thua Thien-Hue Province next door to Da Nang requires them to furnish certificates showing they tested negative for the novel coronavirus.Since July 25 Da Nang has recorded 389 Covid-19 cases.Vietnam’s Covid-19 tally is 1,054 with 35 deaths.
- Two of four new Covid-19 cases linked to Da Nang
- Four more Covid-19 cases linked to Da Nang outbreak
- Vietnam reports another Covid-19 case linked to Da Nang outbreak
- Two new COVID-19 cases linked to Da Nang outbreak
- COVID-19 prevention work in Da Nang on the right track
- Vietnam records 20 more Covid-19 cases linked with Da Nang outbreak
- Vietnam records 20 more Covid-19 cases linked to Da Nang outbreak
- Two new Covid-19 cases linked to Da Nang outbreak
- First images of Covid-19 field hospital in Da Nang after 3 days of construction
- Two more Covid-19 cases linked to Da Nang outbreak
HCMC mandates Covid-19 test for people arriving from Da Nang have 280 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 9, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.