Deputy director of the Hanoi Department of Natural Resources and Environment Le Tuan Dinh speaks about solving the root cause of environmental pollution in Hanoi in a bid to improve air quality. Le Tuan Dinh, deputy director of the Hanoi Department of Natural Resources and Environment. — Photo hanoimoi.com.vn The construction of an air monitoring systems and inventory of waste sources is important to treat the source of pollution. This can be seen as a foundation for solutions to improve air quality. Could you tell us more about what Hanoi has been doing related to this issue? Hanoi installed an air monitoring system in 2016 to control air pollution. The Department of Natural Resources and Environment has managed and operated a system of 35 automatic air monitoring stations. In addition, the department is implementing a project of building 15 fixed air environmental monitoring stations, integrating three radioactive monitoring devices; one radioactive monitoring device on automatic surface water monitoring station, six underground water monitoring stations; five water monitoring stations and complete the environmental monitoring network in the city in 2021. This monitoring station system and data transmitted is connected to the Data Management Centre at the sub-Department of Environmental Protection to… Read full this story
- How the growing concern for air pollution is leading to the rise of an anti-pollution products industry
- Little progress made in tackling air pollution in Europe, research says
- Air Pollution and the Environment
- What is an Air Pollution Control System?
- Knocking Out Indoor Air Pollution
- Breathe easy: Aspirin may reduce adverse effects of air pollution on lungs
- IIT Kharagpur graduate develops device to curb air pollution
- Children and Indoor Air Pollution
- Air pollution caused 400,000 premature European deaths, says EU health agency
- Blueair Air Purifiers - Air Pollution Has Become a Major Health Problem
Hanoi working hard to combat air pollution have 298 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at September 13, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.