Lao Cai Station management have announced that Hanoi Railway Transport JSC will resume the trains to and from Lao Cai and Sapa from September 18 after being suspended because of Covid-19. Illustrative image. Train SP3 will leave Hanoi at 10 pm on Fridays and Train SP4 will leave Lao Cai at 9.40 pm on Sundays. Passengers must fill in medical declaration forms before boarding, wash hands with the provided sanitisers and always wear face masks. The passengers were asked to limit travelling between carriages. The passengers can choose to buy tickets online, at the stations or from official agents in Vietnam.
- CSX: Buckled train track caused June 23-car derailment in Princeton
- Update: Caltrain Service Resumes After Train Strikes Person
- Mail delivery resumes for New Hampshire prison inmates
- False explosives alarms halt trains in Madrid and Barcelona
- MTA says lol nope to NYCC 2018, cancels 7 trains in Manhattan
- Caltrain Resumes Direct Downtown Sf Service Monday Morning
- Brandon Carlo expects 'no restrictions' for Boston Bruins training camp following season-ending ankle injury
- RTD to provide relief from nighttime G-Line train horns in Arvada and Wheat Ridge
- Person struck, killed by Metrolink train in Sylmar
- Q&A: Housley 'really excited' to drop puck on second Sabres training camp
Hanoi-Lao Cai trains to be resumed have 204 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 14, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.