The baby boy, weighing 3.8 kg, was born at 36 weeks. His vitals were stable and no abnormalities were detected. He was separated from his 30-year-old mother at birth to prevent possible coronavirus infection. For now, the infant is kept in his own room and bottle-fed by doctors and nurses.The mother, from the northern Phu Tho Province, returned to Vietnam from Russia on July 17. She tested positive for the novel coronavirus on July 23.Tran Thuong Viet, head of the hospital’s obstetrics department, said the hospital has prepared for her birth for three weeks now. The doctors and nurses who assisted with the birth were quarantined for 14 days right after delivery, he confirmed. A nurse in protective gears holds a boy born by a Covid-19 patient in Hanoi’s National Hospital for Tropical Diseases, September 10, 2020. Photo by VnExpress/Thanh Son. Viet said the most worrying thing was the mother had tested positive for the coronavirus, meaning she could suffer lung damage. “We had to prepare to separate her and the child to prevent infection, despite there being no reports on Covid-19 mother-child transmission. It is unknown whether the mother’s milk may contain antibodies to help protect the child or… Read full this story
- Amy Jackson has given birth to a baby boy named Andreas as she shares sweet breastfeeding picture with fiancé George Panayiotou by her side
- Baby Boy Gifts
- Reading to Babies - How to Choose Books For Your Baby Boy
- How to Have a Son - Tips to Conceive a Baby Boy
- Are Baby Boy Clothes Hardwearing Enough?
- Baby Boy Bedding Sets - Are You Ready For Your New Little Man?
- Baby Boy Crib Bedding
- Baby Boy Bedding Ideas
- Baby Boy Shower Invitations
- Baby Boy Names - Can the Name You Choose For Your Baby Affect Their Behavior When They Grow Up?
Hanoi Covid-19 patient gives birth to baby boy have 309 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 10, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.