A handbook on COVID-19 prevention and control in schools have been approved by the Ministry of Education and Training. The handbook aims to prevent the potential spread of the COVID-19 epidemic in schools and minimising disruption to learning as well as protecting students, teachers and employees. The document provides the most basic, concise and updated information related to the prevention and control of the Covid-19 epidemic in schools under the common direction of the Ministry of Health, Ministry of Education and Training and the World Health Organisation. The handbook also features measures to ensure safety as well as preparations and adaptation of schools when a suspected COVID-19 case found. The handbook will be used widely in all schools around the country. The Thai Binh provincial People’s Committee issued express dispatch No. 4366, allowing the reopening of the relic sites, sport and entertainment activities, sauna, massage and karaoke services. However, the facilities were asked to ensure all regulations regarding COVID-19 prevention and control are strictly followed.The handbook aims to prevent the potential spread of the COVID-19 epidemic in schools and minimising disruption to learning as well as protecting students, teachers and employees.
- Controversial plans to merge two primary schools approved
- See pictures of new starters at 19 North Lincolnshire schools
- Trouser row pupils 'told you won't be welcome in school'
- State Papers: Concerns raised by the Irish government about 'discrimination' in funding between State and Catholic schools
- GCSE results day in RCT 2018: How every school did
- Schools celebrate best ever A-level results
- Biggleswade’s Ivel Valley School aiming for centre of excellence status
- Edited Transcript of AGR earnings conference call or presentation 24-Jul-19 2:00pm GMT
- Girl can attend school with cannabis-based meds, court rules
- One step closer to tuition-free trade school education
Handbook of COVID-19 prevention and control in schools approved have 294 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 11, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.