Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnamese Ambassador to Finland and Estonia Dang Thi Hai Tam presented her letter of credence to Estonian President Kersti Kaljulaid in Parnu city on September 22.
Receiving the diplomat following the presentation ceremony, President Kaljulaid thanked Vietnam for supporting her country to become a non-permanent member of the UN Security Council for 2020-2021, affirming that the two countries will continue their effective coordination at this organisation to promote regional and global security issues.
She welcomed the EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA)'s entry into force and considered this deal as an important driving force for bolstering bilateral trade.
The host leader also said she believes the two countries' friendship will be further enhanced in the time ahead, particularly in terms of digitalisation and e-government – one of the areas Estonia is leading the world in.
The President noted that the organisation of the credentials presentation ceremony at the campus of a school in Parnu city was of importance as it showed the priority Estonia gives to education. She voiced the willingness to strengthen ties with Vietnam in this regard.
For her part, Ambassador Tam expressed her determination to promote Vietnam-Estonia cooperation in various aspects, especially digitalisation and e-government./.
- State president welcomes new ambassadors
- NA Vice Chairman hosts Belgium-Vietnam friendship parliamentarians group
- Vietnam’s top legislator holds talks with speaker of Dutch lower house
- Friendship associations of Vietnam, Philippines bolster cooperation
- NA leader praises traditional friendship with Armenia
- Deputy Trade Minister elected Vietnam-CZ Friendship Association’s head
- Armenian PM’s visit - a boost to Vietnam-Armenia traditional friendship, cooperation
- Friendship order bestowed upon East Meets West Foundation
- President commends Vietnam-Russia Tropical Centre for contributions
- Acting President hosts newly-appointed ambassadors from EU countries
- Foundation asked to further support Vietnam-China friendship
- Legislative leaders of Vietnam, Armenia vow to boost cooperation
- Governor General of Belize impressed by Vietnam’s development
- NA chief’s visit aims to boost Vietnam – EU parliamentary ties
- Vietnam hopes for stronger ties with Switzerland in green energy
- Vietnam, Malaysia eye stronger audit cooperation
- Singaporean e-logistics groups making waves in Vietnam
- EVFTA opens new era in Vietnam-EU trade ties: Italian experts
- Vietnam-Russia business forum helps forge bilateral links
- Overseas Vietnamese entrepreneurs join forces to do business in Vietnam
Estonian President believes in stronger friendship with Vietnam have 377 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 24, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.