Beaches in Danang City were crowded on the first day social distancing orders were loosened in the city.
On early Friday morning, many people flocked to the beaches to swim and do exercise.
At Bien Dong Park in Son Tra District, the fences were removed and people could go to the beach.
Many people came to the beaches to relax after the long closure.
In an announcement released on Thursday evening on the loosening of social distancing, Danang authorities said the city had entered a new stage of Covid-19 prevention as the pandemic had been put under control from last week and transport services resumed from September 5.
However, the city still warned local residents to only go out when necessary and wear face masks in public.
Entertainment, karaoke joints, massage parlours, sports, bars, discos, public internet cafes, casinos, gyms, swimming pools and events with more than 30 people are still banned.
To date, 308 out of 389 COVID-19 patients have been released from hospital and only 35 patients are in treatment at quarantine centres.
The city has witnessed no SARS-CoV-2 infection cases in the community for 14 days as of Friday morning.
- Pandemic Express Launch Trailer Released
- Microsoft Patents Built-In Braille Display For Xbox Controllers
- Hideo Kojima Stars As Dr. Yoshimi Tokui In ‘Control’
- We simulated the Patriots/Rams Super Bowl in Madden '19 100 times — here's what happened
- How to buy birth control and fertility tests online
- 24 best new Android games released this week including ROME: Total War, Beach Buggy Racing 2, and Lemmings
- 'Beach Rats': Sundance Review
- Video: 109-inch blue marlin found beached on Texas coast
- Rare, massive sunfish washes up on California beach, marking first sighting in Northern Hemisphere
- Turtle Beach Recon Spark Review
- [Bonus Round] Kahuna, CONCLUSE, One Hour One Life for Mobile, Beach Hero RPG, Slime's Dream, and Beetle.io
- 22 best new Android games released this week including NyxQuest: Kindred Spirits, Golf Peaks, and R.B.I. Baseball 19
- 26 best new Android games released this week including Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition, Soul Chase, and Truck Simulation 19
- Spiritualized, Beach House and Youth Lagoon’s ‘Space Project’ album streamed online – listen
- Horrifying video shows crowded escalator speed out of control, injuring at least 20
- 'Ghost' in cruise control at top
Danang beaches crowded again as Covid-19 pandemic under control have 356 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 11, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.