The five were treated at Quang Nam Central General Hospital, and all have tested negative for the novel coronavirus at least thrice.The 100-year-old woman tested positive for the novel coronavirus on July 30, about a week after she had been at Binh An Hospital, frequented by a now deceased Covid-19 patient.The other four are between 13 and 75 years old.Quang Nam Central General Hospital is still treating 12 active Covid-19 cases. Quang Nam has recorded 97 infections in total during Vietnam’s second coronavirus wave that started late July, becoming the second biggest hotspot after Da Nang. The province however has recorded no new cases in over three weeks.Vietnam has reported 1,060 Covid-19 infections so far, 115 still active, and 35 having succumbed to the disease. Many fatalities were elderly patients suffering underlying conditions like diabetes and/or kidney failure.The country has recorded no new local transmissions in nine days.
- 106-year-old woman credits longevity to faith in God
- 'Recovering addict' picked up the breakfast bill for a table of EMTs, bringing them to tears
- 'Amazing' treatment helps paralyzed woman walk again
- Family can sue Walgreens over woman's death after insurance denial, court says
- Blind woman saved her life by learning to swim -- at 50
- Woman, 19, arrested for ‘BITING a jogger who pepper-sprayed her dog when it tried to bite her in San Francisco park’
- Woman loses leg after being struck by car on I-45
- Russian woman dies after getting formaldehyde instead of saline
- Australian woman's death linked to pomegranate seeds
- Woman Dies After Eating Mushrooms at a Michelin-Starred Restaurant
Centenarian woman recovers from Covid-19 have 262 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 12, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.