At 7 a.m., a truck traveling along National Highway 1A slowed down to avoid hitting four cattle at a zebra crossing. A Toyota Camry close behind was forced to make a sharp turn to avoid hitting the truck, only to end up crashing into the median strip and was badly damaged, with a lot of oil spilled onto the road.Three people on the car suffered a few scratches.Police rushed to the scene to investigate the accident.In 2017 and 2018, Ha Tinh reported several road accidents with human casualties involving stray cattle, and their owners were punished.According to a government decree, owners that allow animals to roam loose on roads and railways, posing a traffic threat, will be fined VND60,000 – 80,000 ($2.58 – 3.44).
- Man dies after car hits wall in Neath
- One person injured after car hit barrier on A38 in Plymouth
- Crawley road closed after car hits metal barrier and leaks fuel
- Two men dead and one seriously injured after car hits tree
- Two men killed and one seriously injured after car hits tree
- Police car hits teen near Clapham Common in south London
- Tributes paid to Lena (91) who died after car hit tree in Aldi car park
- Firefighters called after car hits house
- Man dies after car hits wall in Co. Longford
- Woman killed as car hits bar tables
Car hits median strip as cattle stray onto highway have 222 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 9, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.