Contactless transactions are up 500 per cent as consumers and merchants look for a fast and safe way to pay Contactless payments, where consumers simply tap their card or phone against the POS terminal to pay, have grown in popularity as consumers and merchants look for a fast, convenient, and safe way to pay. These benefits are more apparent than ever, as the COVID-19 pandemic has created unprecedented challenges and merchants are looking for ways to serve their customers safely. Dang Tuyet Dung, Visa country manager for Vietnam and Laos, said, “At Visa, we’re incredibly excited to be working with our partners in Vietnam to help bring this new payment technology to more consumers and businesses across the country. As the Vietnamese economy continues to grow, the demand for faster, smarter methods of payment will increase – and contactless technology is just one of the ways in which we’re working to meet this need.” At the end of June 2020, the number of Visa cards that have recorded at least one contactless transaction within the past three months grew by nearly 300 per cent compared to June 2019. Findings from the recent Visa Consumer Payment Attitudes study showed 37 per cent of Vietnamese… Read full this story
- Vietnamese Fine Art - Better Than Ever!
- Economic Growth and Poverty Reduction - Making Growth Work For the Poor
- How To Build Muscle - Learn The Five Factors You Need For Muscle Growth
- Spend Money to Make Money-Big Pharma Sets Record for Number of Lobbyists
- Unleaded Gas Futures Poised To Set Record
- Veterinarians Set Record Straight
- Personal Development Growth - The Right Balance
- Digital Video Recorders For Wireless Cameras
- Records Management And Its Key Role In Business Continuity And Disaster Recovery
- Goal Personal Planning Setting Success - Step 2
Visa contactless payments set record growth as Vietnamese embrace cashless payments have 295 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at August 3, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.