The ministry’s Business Registration Management Department said around 33,000 of them registered to temporarily suspend operations, a 40 percent increase and the highest number since 2015.Most of the dissolved and suspended businesses were small, with capital of less than VND10 billion ($430,600), and had been in operation for less than five years.The real estate, entertainment, lodging, and catering sectors had the highest rate of suspensions.Between January and July, 75,000 enterprises were newly established in the period, the lowest number in the last five years.But the number resuming operations after temporarily shutting up shop was 28,500, an 18 percent increase.From comparing current data with that of the early part of the year, it could be seen that the negative impact of the epidemic is slowing down, the department added.
- Rivera sees surging Cowboys facing his unbeaten Panthers
- MLB sees record number of online streams for Opening Day
- Notre Dame DE Okwara sees surge in sacks in recent games
- Bears could see record number of first-round picks in 2016
- Malik Jackson likely to test FA market, wants to ‘see the numbers’
- Taiwan’s leading tea chain Ten Ren's Tea bids sudden farewell to Vietnam
- No. 11 Florida State’s Ramsey honored to wear Ward’s number
- Konerko becomes 11th player to have number retired by White Sox
- Alarm over number of female MPs stepping down after abuse
- Rangers’ Delino DeShields changes jersey number to honor Ivan Rodriguez
Vietnam sees surge in number of enterprises suspended, dissolved have 237 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at August 10, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.