Binh Phuoc’s biggest solar power project to join national grid in December At the construction site Work on Binh Phuoc’s biggest solar power project has been sped up for its joining of the national grid on December 31. The 850MWp project, consisting of five plants in the southern province’s Loc Ninh district, has three phases, with total cost exceeding 12 trillion VND (516.57 million USD). Its investor – Hung Hai Group – is also channeling capital on building the associated 220kV Loc Ninh – Binh Long 2 transmission line to link the plants with the national grid. The 29km line runs through Loc Thanh, Loc Tan, Loc Thien, Loc Thanh, and Loc Thinh communes in Loc Ninh district, and Thanh Luong commune in Binh Long town. Nguyen Van Loi, Secretary of the provincial Party Committee, said Binh Phuoc’s planned solar power capacity is 4,000 MWp. According to him, a large number of investors have asked for permission to develop the renewable energy here, but only Hung Hai was given the greenlight. Once the project is operational, each MWp of solar power will contribute about 800 million VND to the provincial budget in tax. According to experts, Binh Phuoc holds huge… Read full this story
- Business News - The Oxygen of Any Business For Growth
- Email Fundraising Subject Lines - Use Today's News Headlines to Boost Open Rates with Online Appeals
- 10 Internet Business Ideas For A Killer Headline
- CBS vice-chair Shari Redstone 'is looking into launching a rival to Fox News and has already spoken to Megyn Kelly'
- Lindsay Lohan Flash Headlines
- Advertising Tactics for Your Home Business
- Booming: Television News Channels in India
- Vietnam among most attractive M&A destinations for foreign investors
- August Thoughts
- How I Got to Vietnam in 1967 - Aritlce 1
VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 28 have 292 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at August 28, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.