Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal retweeted news agency ANI’s video of ITBP soldiers carrying an injured woman from a remote village to Munsyari in Uttarakhand’s Pithoragarh on a stretcher and said if the state had mohalla clinics like Delhi, people would get medical assistance in their own villages.New agency ANI had tweeted a video of ITBP jawans who travelled for 40km on foot to take an injured woman to a hospital. They had to cross flooded streams and landslide-prone areas, the force said.दिल्ली के हर मोहल्ले में मोहल्ला क्लिनिक बने।उत्तराखंड के हर गाँव में भी क्लिनिक बन सकते हैं।तब लोगों को अपने गाँव में ही स्वास्थ सेवाएँ मिलने लगेंगीhttps://t.co/yHSQq76bhd— Arvind Kejriwal (@ArvindKejriwal) August 23, 2020 “In every neighborhood of Delhi there is a mohalla clinic. These can be built in each village of Uttarakhand too. Then people won’t have to travel to other villages to get health facilities. Nobody trusted us when we said we’d have a clinic in each locality of Delhi. This can be achieved in Uttarakhand’s villages too,” CM Kejriwal’s tweet read.CM Kejriwal’s government in Delhi launched Aam Aadmi Mohalla Clinics across the capital in 2015 to cater to people’s primary health services. Basic package of essential health… Read full this story
- Army to send hundreds of soldiers to NHS hospitals to help intensive care units overwhelmed with Covid
- The rise of the concealed carry woman: 'We have to empower each other'
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale: Kurtis on sale with up to 80% off from W for Woman, Biba, Aurelia & more
- Throwback: When Hrithik Roshan burned the dance floor with Ekta Kapoor in the 80s; watch video
- Cop suspended after video of hitting woman goes viral
- Video of woman being 'arrested for sitting on a bench' was 'STAGE-MANAGED by anti-lockdown protesters', Dorset Police claim
- Prince William thanks frontline NHS workers during a video call with staff at Homerton University Hospital - which this week saw its highest number of Covid admissions yet
- Kumbh Mela 2021: NSG commandos to be deployed for safety, says Uttarakhand police
- Shocking moment doctor is dragged out of surgery in a Mexico hospital and beaten by the family of a deceased 14-year-old girl who died as he was operating on her
- Mini clinics to play important role in vaccination drive: govt.
Uttarakhand can have mohalla clinics too: Kejriwal on video of soldiers carrying woman to hospital have 354 words, post on m.hindustantimes.com at August 23, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.