Directed by Rollo Jackson, the visual features Mike Skinner and Idles frontman Joe Talbot on an existential journey through a surreal wilderness. “I don’t like my country, it’s more of an addiction/The way girls fixate and pore over lip gloss,” Skinner raps in his typical coy style. “I’m hard to love, I make idiot jokes/But those the hardest to love are those that need it the most.”
The Streets released None of Us Are Getting Out of This Alive on July 10th via Island Records, including the singles “Falling Down,” “I Wish You Loved You as Much as You Love Him,” featuring Donae’O and Greentea Peng, and “Call My Phone Thinking I’m Doing Nothing Better,” which features Tame Impala.
Skinner also dropped a COVID-related single that didn’t appear on the mixtape, “Where the F*&K Did April Go.” The mixtape marks his first solo project since his 2011 album Computers and Blues. He’ll be hosting an exclusive livestream performance at London’s EartH Hackney (Evolutionary Arts Hackney) Thursday, August 6th.
Idles released the single “Grounds” this past June, which will appear on their upcoming third album Ultra Mono, due out September 25th via Partisan.
- Rules for crossing the street in Vietnam's major cities
- Parents shocked over adult content in YouTube videos for children
- Educators share the same views with the "slacker"
- The woman in the street
- Bad practices: Burying infant alive with their dead mothers
- HCMC shopping centers filled with idle air
- Samsung Galaxy Camera review: a 21x compact shooter brought to life by Android
- Bringing inner values to play in daily life
- New video shows S.Carolina man fleeing traffic stop before shooting
- A palace for the idle
- Video game makers ready barrage of blockbusters
- NZealand braces for loss of life as mine rescue drags on
- Trapped miners in Chile are alive after 17 days
- Just to know I'm still alive
- A good life to live
- From their boats, Mekong Delta children dream of a happy life
- Overseas listing to require new share issue
- A Day in the Life of a Power Saving Commune
- My first missteps into life
- Expats shares thought on controversial festivals in Vietnam
The Streets, Idles Share Video for ‘None of Us Are Getting Out of This Life Alive’ have 380 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at August 3, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.