The VN women’s football team scored a tough 1-0 win against Myanmar in the third round of qualifying for the Tokyo Olympics 2020 on Thursday and young striker Ngan Thi Van Su proved her talent to head coach Mai Duc Chung. Vietnamese young striker Ngân Thị Vạn Sự (No 13) seen in the match with Myanmar in the third round of qualifying for the Tokyo Olympics 2020 on Thursday. Photo foxsports.com.vn The 18-year-old forward is only 1.52m tall but her header was enough to send Việt Nam to the play-off round of women’s qualifiers with one game to go. Two days before Việt Nam meeting Myanmar, coach Chung asked Sự if he could rely on her if she was selected. Despite being one of the youngest and shortest players in the squad, she confidently told him he could count on her. Sự proved it was a good choice as she played all 90 minutes and scored in the 62nd minute. “I am very very happy as it is the first time I have played for the national team, I even scored a goal. My teammates and I tried our best. But if we were more confident, we scored more goals,” said Sự. Sự didn’t make the squad for the side’s run… Read full this story
- Nissan LMP1 Passed Its Crash Test; Roll Hoop Now Good For Barrel Rolls
- Forget the Turing test: driverless cars need to pass a driving test first
- What Would It Take for a Sex Robot to Pass a Turing Test?
- The Nine Films That Have Passed the Bechdel Test in 2014
- MIT's artificial intelligence passes key Turing test
- Computer chatbot 'Eugene Goostman' passes the Turing test
- Ugh, Makeup Products Now Have to Pass the 'Selfie Test'
- Own a drone in the UK? It will soon be time to pass your safety test
- Space Fence passes important first test
- Einstein's Theory Passes a Massive Test
Striker Van Su passes coach Chung's test have 328 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at August 2, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.