Trade Shipments worth below 6,000 euros to EU entitled to origin self-certification By Lan Nhi Saturday, Aug 8, 2020,14:30 (GMT+7) Shipments worth below 6,000 euros to EU entitled to origin self-certification By Lan Nhi File photo of shipping activities at a port. Vietnamese exporters can make origin declarations for their shipments, valued at less than 6,000 euros (US$7,100) each, to the European Union after EVFTA takes effect – PHOTO: TL HANOI – Vietnamese exporters can now make origin declarations for their shipments, valued at less than 6,000 euros (US$7,100) each, to the European Union as the European Union-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA) takes effect. According to the Import-Export Department under the Ministry of Industry and Trade, after the EVFTA officially came into force on August 1, Circular 11/2020 regulating the rules of goods origin in the EVFTA also becomes valid. The Ministry of Industry and Trade has sent associations and enterprises instructions on the issuance of certificates of origin (C/Os). Accordingly, after declaring the origin of consignments, exporters must upload the C/Os and other documents relating to their consignments on www.ecosys.gov.vn. As for shipments worth more than 6,000 euros, exporters must have the C/Os form EUR.1 granted by agencies authorized by the Ministry of… Read full this story
- Google hit with billion-euro EU antitrust fine
- Key US senator calls self-driving legislation a 'long shot'
- Italian markets are taking a hammering after its populist government agreed an EU-defying budget
- How the EU cybersecurity act could set standards that impact legal liability and cross-border data flows
- Volkswagen profit rises despite emissions certification woes
- SōLIS SO-3000 and SO-6000 review: Both great Chromecast speakers, but one is a questionable bargain
- U.S. To Slap Tariffs On Steel, Aluminum From EU On Thursday: Sources
- What’s really behind the EU law that would ‘ban memes’ – and how to stop it before June 20
- EU Warns US Of Major Hit If Car Tariffs Imposed
- German car industry to invest €60bn over next 3 years in electric and self-driving cars
Shipments worth below 6,000 euros to EU entitled to origin self-certification have 331 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at August 8, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.