Prime Minister Nguyễn Xuân Phúc sent a letter to staff of the health care sector on Tuesday, praising their contributions in the battle against COVID-19. Photo baochinhphu.vn HÀ NỘI — Prime Minister Nguyễn Xuân Phúc on Tuesday praised the wholehearted contribution of medical staff in the battle against COVID-19. In a letter sent to staff of the health care sector, the Prime Minister emphasised that Việt Nam has entered a new stage of the pandemic with more complicated developments and which has quickly spread to various localities, including major cities, and several health workers have contracted the disease. In response to Party General Secretary and President Nguyễn Phú Trọng’s appeal and with the stance of “fighting the disease like fighting the enemy”, the entire political system and people have teamed up in combating the disease, Phúc wrote, adding that the Government has urged more drastic and synchronous measures to deal with the hotspots, especially in central Đà Nẵng City and Quảng Nam Province. The Government leader hailed “soldiers in white coats” for exerting every effort to trace and quarantine people in close contact with COVID-19 patients, take test samples and conduct tests, as well as treating patients. He also expressed… Read full this story
- Japan election: PM Shinzo Abe kicks off campaign by fighting for his post
- Australian PM says 'rich white kids from Europe' should pay tax
- Conor McGregor vs Floyd Mayweather: 50 Cent tells UFC boss Dana White says Floyd wants fight with UFC champ
- Hull KR 18 Salford 19: Fights break out on the pitch as Hull relegated from Super League
- Benny Gantz says he should be PM in Israel unity government
- US soldier 'discussed bombing news network'
- Coating Resins Market
- Maguire's handling of whistleblower complaint highlights turnover at Trump's White House
- Rebel groups release hundreds of child soldiers in Central African Republic
- Chelsea ‘football chick’ Emily Rogawski was at the Merseyside derby… once again wearing her Chelsea coat
PM encourages “soldiers in white coats” in COVID-19 fight have 337 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at August 5, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.