A lot of restaurants have had to shut down, but Vietnam remains an attractive market in the eyes of many investors. Chu Hong Minh, chair of the Vietnam Restaurant Association, said many investors want to join the market but they lack information. Bars and cafes account for more than 13 percent of total shops and see the strongest growth. It is estimated that there are 540,000 restaurants, bars and eateries throughout the country. This includes 400,000 small restaurants and eateries, 80,000 independent restaurants and restaurants in hotels, and others. The Restaurant Association of Singapore considers Vietnam the No 1 market. Soon after the association and the Vietnam Restaurant Association signed an MOU on cooperation, two Singaporean groups of businesses came to Vietnam to survey the market. Kim Chi Restaurants lack customers after drink driving law tightened Restaurants are reporting a sharp fall in the number of customers after a few days the new fines on drink driving took effect. Debt-laden eatery chain’s bank accounts empty: investors Foreign investors of the loss-making Vietnamese food chain Mon Hue have claimed that some US$80 million has disappeared from the firm’s bank accounts.
- The secret to San Francisco chefs’ success? Small restaurant groups
- Farmers markets scaling down with eye on safety due to virus
- 'Frustrating' UberEats fee forces restaurants to downsize delivery menu
- The 'new normal': No more try-before-you buy in clothes shops, restaurant and café toilets shut, one-way walking systems and separate entrances and exits for shoppers - retail chiefs draw up plan for easing UK out of lockdown
- Private equity firms fight for lifeline deals in Buffett-Goldman redux
- The unintended consequences of health care costs in SF’s restaurant industry
- Job Market Is Still Competitive – Be Prepared & Get Back To Basics
- Trapped? Stocks MFs bought in Q4 are the ones worst hit in Covid-19 disruption
- $8,000 rentals. Private jets. How the super rich escape the coronavirus pandemic
- Without tourist revenue, Prague's Jewish community fears for future of welfare services
Is the restaurant market still attractive? have 327 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at August 2, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.