Indonesian Foreign Minister Retno Marsudi (R) has virtual meeting with her Chinese counterpart Wang Yi on July 30 (Source: Indonesia’s Foreign Ministry Office) Jakarta (VNA) – Indonesia is aiming to set up travel corridors with China and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) to help recover business activities which are seriously affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. During a virtual meeting, Indonesian Foreign Minister Retno Marsudi and her Chinese counterpart Wang Yi discussed a cooperation agreement to establish a travel corridor, which is hoped to be finalised soon. Essential travel activities in accordance with health protocols are expected to boost safe and effective economic activities between the two countries. Earlier, Indonesia and the UAE have agreed to establish a temporary safe travel corridor to facilitate travel between the two countries for essential business and commercial, diplomatic, and official purposes. This agreement is part of both countries’ efforts to contain COVID-19 and accelerate the economic recovery. The UAE is currently the country’s largest Middle Eastern investor, after pledging to pour around 6.8 billion USD into several projects during Jokowi’s two-day trip to Abu Dhabi in January. In addition to China and the UAE, Indonesia is negotiating to sign travel link agreements with the Republic… Read full this story
- Report: Traveling to China? Leave the Mobile Devices at Home
- BlackBerry Z3 preorders open in Indonesia, set for May launch
- FIFA Set to Reward China With World Cup for Clubs
- Institute set up for China's northeast development research
- Animated adventure film "Pets United" set for November China screening
- Vietnam, China boost tourism cooperation
- A human rights activist, a secret prison and a tale from Xi Jinping's new China
- Stop work in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir, says India after being urged to back 'One China'
- International travel expo promotes tourism cooperation
- Coach Park names Vietnam’s 23-man final roster for World Cup qualifier against Indonesia
Indonesia to set up travel corridors with China, UAE have 310 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 4, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.