The statement was made by Secretary of HCMC Party Committee Nguyen Thien Nhan at an online periodic meeting on Covid-19 prevention and control in the city with the Ho Chi Minh City Steering Committee for Disease Prevention and Control on August 3. HCMC is facing with two biggest risks of the number of citizens who come back from Da Nang City and illegal immigrants that have been sharply increasing, he noted. According to the mucniciapl Department of Health, there were about 140,000 arrivals from Da Nang but only 36,745 completed health declaration. In a new normal situation, HCMC still needs to maintain manufacturing and trading performances but keeping a safe work environment during the Covid-19 pandemic and implementing containment measures due to the risk of importations of virus, he stressed. The health sector must prepare treatment facilities and isolation sites in case that the numbers of patients and people under quarantine have been increasing. While the Department of Police has to check and inspect the residence throughout the city and send the first report on August 15 and the second one on August 30 to the city’s government, he asked. HCMC has curently still controlled the pandemic situation. The city… Read full this story
- Technology impressively improves teaching quality in HCMC
- HCMC task force to monitor child abuse fight
- HCMC Party Chief Nhan receives former US President Barack Obama
- Events in Hanoi & HCM City on May 13-19
- Man, 21, left fighting for his life after being stabbed in south London as capital's crime-wave continues
- Stream UFC Fight Night 147: Till vs. Masvidal free with ESPN Plus trial
- Britain is back in the fight for the skies with a multi-billion-dollar plan to build its own stealth fighter
- Just Eat and Takeaway.com team up to fight Uber and Amazon in Europe
- Jennifer Lopez fights back tears as she celebrates her FIRST SAG Award nomination while walking on a treadmill: 'I feel like I've already won'
- Man in his 40s is stabbed to death after fight at a house in north London
HCMC must not be subjective in Covid-19 fight have 338 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at August 4, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.