At the online conference The three-year cooperation agreement (2020-2023) focuses on the contents of AI technology development and research for FPT, strategic consultation on Mila experience to build an FPT Research Center in Quy Nhon of Vietnam’s Binh Dinh province, and the training and exchange of AI human resources. The agreement will bring chances and pave the way to improve FPT’s AI technologies in line with international standards and find business opportunities in the Mila counterpart eco-system. Mila is famous for training AI talented workers from countries around the world, especially developing countries. Based on the signed cooperation contents, FPT and Milia expect to accomplish a lot in next three years, especially in applying AI applications to smart home, smart factory, and smart agricultural technologies. The cooperation is expected to open up more opportunities for improving technological capacity for both FPT’s AI personnel in particular and all personnel of FPT in general. Translated by Huu Duong
- Inuvo Signs Definitive Agreement to be Acquired by ConversionPoint Technologies
- Inception Mining Inc. Announces That it has Reached a Cooperation Agreement with Glen Eagle Resources Inc.
- NNSA awards new cooperative agreements to advance nuclear stockpile science
- Seychelles and Curacao agree to conclude a Customs Cooperation Agreement
- Prosecutor: Paul Manafort cuts 'cooperation agreement'
- Independent Bank Corp. and Blue Hills Bancorp, Inc. Sign Merger Agreement for Rockland Trust Company to Acquire Blue Hills Bank
- Kansas State University and Topcon sign research agreement, start projects
- PLDT, Amdocs sign new agreement to transform PLDT and Smart’s IT infrastructure
- Global Water Resources Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Two Utilities
- Integrated Cannabis Company, Inc. Signs Distribution Agreement with Empower Clinics, Inc.
FPT, Mila sign cooperation agreement on AI development in Vietnam have 279 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 5, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.