The signing ceremony of the strategic partnership between Everpia JSC and Hyojung Soft Tech JSC Hyojung Soft Tech is a fast-growing financial technology and banking services company driving innovation in POS system and payment services. It provides a total POS solution to retail stores with advanced Korean technology. Hyojung is well-known for its services spanning from POS (Payment), PCPOS, PROGRAM, and SI (System Integration). Currently operating in more than 500 stores throughout Vietnam, Hyojung helps merchants in analysing customer behaviour and provides deep assistance and advice based on big data from POS system and payment services. Lee Jae Eun, CEO of Everpia JSC said that, “This investment marks our first strategic partnership with a tech-based firm. As digitalisation takes place in various aspects for Vietnamese consumers, our partnership with Hyojung at its early stage will help us understand Vietnamese consumers on a deeper level.” “We also hope to assist the Vietnamese government in its plan to reduce cash usage in payment methods to under 10 per cent by 2030,” he noted. Park Jung Gyu, CEO of Hyojung Soft Tech said: “We are delighted to establish a strategic partnership with Everpia. Our technology will foster the digital transformation of Everpia’s wide network of… Read full this story
- IBM, AT&T, Facebook, Google, Juniper, Cisco, others join forces to accelerate adoption of Open RAN
- Line Of Duty stars Vicky McClure, Adrian Dunbar and Martin Compston (from his pool in Vegas!) join forces with other TV cops for hilarious comedy short during lockdown
- Covid-19: PM urges Saarc nations to join forces; members welcome move, Pak mum
- Across the country, people and businesses are joining forces to help our frontline workers.
- Real, Bayern, Inter join forces to boost healthcare in Italy, Spain
- Join forces to tackle COVID-19 — Trado-medicine practitioners
- Randstad, The Adecco Group, ManpowerGroup and Gi Group join forces to help India get back to work safely
- Randstad, Adecco Group, ManpowerGroup, Gi Group join forces to help India get back to work safely
- Staffing giants join forces to decode COVID-19 puzzle
- Municipalities, County Join Forces To Ask Governor To Move McHenry County To New Recovery Region
Everpia JSC joins forces with Hyojung Soft Tech JSC to enrol fintech have 354 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at August 5, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.