Validus Vietnam comprises of a dedicated team rich in experience of SMEs banking With its young, tech-savvy population and burgeoning emerging market, Vietnam presents a unique reserve of untapped financial services opportunities. According to the International Finance Corporation, SMEs play an essential role in Vietnam’s economy, accounting for 98 per cent of enterprises whilst contributing to 40 per cent of the GDP. Yet 60 per cent of SMEs have unmet financing needs, with the financing gap estimated at $21 billion. Access to finance is key to the creation, growth, and productivity of SMEs. However, a large number of domestic small businesses lack financial literacy as well as the necessary collateral and credit records to borrow from traditional lenders like banks. In comes Validus Vietnam, the local arm of Singapore-headquarted Validus Capital (Validus), which boasts distinct advantages of deep understanding of Vietnam, along with extensive expertise and a reputation to bridge the SME financing gap. Based in Ho Chi Minh City, Validus Vietnam is going full throttle on its journey to connect Vietnamese SMEs to individual and institutional investors for reliable and safe financing. With its innovative financing model, Validus Vietnam is boosting lending to small businesses in key supply chains,… Read full this story
- Call for Private Sector Involvement to Improve Africa’s Health and Economic Growth
- Natural ingredients sector can accelerate inclusive economic growth
- SEEN: The Center For Economic Growth Annual Meeting 2018
- New estimate raises second quarter economic growth to 4.2%
- Blue economy can be engine of Africa’s economic growth if well utilized, says Economic Commission for Africa (ECA)’s Adejumobi
- Immigrants Account for Two-Thirds of US Economic Growth Since 2011, Analysis Finds
- Vermont bond rating lowered over population, economic growth
- Real Estate Reform Key to Propelling Economic Growth & Alleviating Poverty in Nigeria
- Denver ranks fifth among large U.S. cities in economic growth, new study says
- Eurozone Economic Growth Falls Further Behind U.S.
Driving SMEs and economic growth with Validus Vietnam have 318 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at August 5, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.