(CNN) The multi-billion-dollar effort to get a coronavirus vaccine on the market could see delays because researchers haven’t recruited sufficient numbers of minorities to join the clinical trials.
A Fourth of July Zoom call
‘I’m an old white guy’
Government efforts to engage minorities
What’s not working: warp speed
What could work: relationships
Sign up here to get The Results Are In with Dr. Sanjay Gupta every Tuesday from the CNN Health team.
- How will you actually know when it’s your turn to get the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Russia's COVID-19 Vaccine for Animals Shows No Side Effects in Trials, Research Says
- National Guard Deployment in Washington May Slow COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution, Lawmaker Warns
- SF Mayor London Breed Joins Bay Area Plea For More COVID-19 Vaccine; Ready To Ramp Up Distribution
- Covid-19 vaccination begins yet again in Navi Mumbai after two -day break
- Bosses urged to give staff paid time off to get Covid-19 vaccine
- Pfizer tells Canada it will not receive any Covid-19 vaccine doses next week
- I'll be vaxxed! Arnold Schwarzenegger receives COVID-19 vaccine and in a nod to the Terminator tells followers: 'Come with me if you want to live!'
- Understanding The COVID-19 Vaccination Timeline
- WHO Not Aware of Any Deaths Linked to Use of Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine, Expert Says
- Arlington COVID-19 Vaccine Hub To Reopen Thursday With 8K More Doses
- Assam: Solar storages for Covid-19 vaccines to be tested during polio drive on January 31
- Doctors accuse ministers of botching Covid-19 vaccine strategy as it emerges patients given their first dose have not received an assurance they will all get a second jab after 12 weeks
- Will provide Covid-19 vaccine free to people of Delhi if Centre fails to do so: Kejriwal
- Teachers could be 'bumped up' Covid-19 vaccine priority list in 'phase 2'
- Art to lighten COVID-19 vaccination
- Bay Area COVID-19 Vaccination Rate Likely to Lag Demand for Months
- Covid-19 vaccination: Over 8000 health workers to be vaccinated in Delhi each scheduled day
- Belgian Resident Dies 5 Days After Receiving Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine
- Woman Aged 92 Dies in England Days After Receiving COVID-19 Vaccine, Reports Say
Covid-19 vaccine trials have been slow to recruit Black and Latino people -- and that could delay a vaccine have 3846 words, post on edition.cnn.com at August 16, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.