Phnom Penh (VNA) – Cambodia’s draft law on state property management, which was reviewed by the country’s National Assembly at the request of the government, has been handed over to an expert committee for further study. The Khmer Times reported that the Cambodian Council of Ministers adopted the draft law, which contains 12 chapters and 90 articles, at its meeting chaired by Prime Minister Hun Sen on July 3. A statement from the Council of Ministers said that the bill is based on Article 58 of the 1993 Cambodian Constitution. This article states that state property includes land, underground, mountains, seas, seabed, undersea, under-seabed, beach, air spaces, islands, rivers, creek, lakes, tributaries, forests, natural resources, economic and cultural centres, national defence bases and other buildings are designated as state-owned and managed by Cambodian law. The National Assembly permanent committee noted in a statement that the draft law is designed to strengthen the legal framework, institutional structure and enhance the institutional capacity in managing state assets. It includes identifying types of state asset sources, strengthening legal systems, managing property and inventory of state property, transfer of asset tenure, development, use of state property, inspection and audit, incentives and penalties for violations… Read full this story
- K-State's Amaad Wainright charged with two felonies, suspended from basketball team
- Former K-State guard Amaad Wainright sped away from police at 100 mph, affidavit says
- K-State running back Mike McCoy keeps turning heads at spring football practice
- How a redshirt helped Da'Quan Patton become one of Kansas State's best linebackers
- WATCH: Oklahoma State QB Mason Rudolph impresses at NFL Combine
- Washington State coach Mike Leach joins state lawmakers on visit to Cambodia
- Young family's property dreams go up in smoke as their new £400,000 seaside property burns to the ground just weeks before they were due to complete
- Rising property prices and growing pension pots swell number of millionaire households in the UK to 3.56million
- ELLIOTT: Are the Nines the solution to our State of Origin problem?
- NC State athletic department unveils a new look
Cambodia speeds up formation of state property management bill have 337 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 9, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.