Over the last quarter century, the two countries have built a partnership and friendship founded on shared interests, mutual respect, and people-to-people ties.
The US government is committed to working with its partners and allies to bring about a new era of prosperity in the Indo-Pacific region and to making the next 25 years of the US-Vietnam ties a model of international cooperation and partnership, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has said.
|US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Vietnam’s Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Pham Binh Minh|
In a statement commemorating the 25th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between the US and Vietnam, Secretary Pompeo stated that over the last quarter century, the two countries have built a partnership and friendship founded on shared interests, mutual respect, and people-to-people ties.
- China's Xi aiming to 'reset' ties on Vietnam visit
- Russian President boosts bilateral ties in India
- Opinion: Western aid and South-South cooperation: learning together?
- International security concerns top agenda at G8's Muskoka summit
- Donald Trump and Angela Merkel make nice - sort of
- US and German defense chiefs meet, reconfirm ties
- Vietnam and US inching closer together
- Forty years of German-Vietnamese ties
- India's Modi in China to push for closer ties
- Thawing ties: US and Vietnam forging closer relations
- India and Japan to deepen defense, trade ties
- Obama's Vietnam visit reinforces an unlikely bond
- Japan-South Korea ties thawing, but 'no full rapprochement'
- Border dispute remains 'biggest obstacle' in Indo-Chinese ties
- EU-India ties clouded by 'rhetoric not matching action'
- Japan-ASEAN ties 'may stabilize balance of power'
- The pros and cons of the Trans-Pacific Partnership pact
- PM Modi looking to buttress India-US ties
- US-Vietnam nuclear deal has experts divided
- Abe's Sri Lanka visit signals strengthening ties
US committed to making US-Vietnam ties “a model of international cooperation and partnership”: Pompeo have 274 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at July 11, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.