The Guardian newspaper of the U.K. said that the patient, a pilot of the national flag carrier Vietnam Airlines, had been treated for nearly four months in Ho Chi Minh City’s hospitals, including 10 weeks on a ventilator. British pilot was discharged from hospital. (Photo: baoquocte.vn) It cited the pilot as saying that he was overwhelmed by the generosity of the Vietnamese people, the dedication and professionalism of the doctors and nurses, and thanked them for what they’ve done. The article also quoted Tran Thanh Linh, the deputy head of ICU at Cho Ray hospital as saying that “huge effort and energy” had gone into saving Cameron, who was given the country’s best equipment and whose case had captured the attention of everyone from doctors to government officials. Patient 91 became the focus of huge media attention as the country’s top medical minds met to brainstorm treatment options, the article wrote, adding that the news that he would need a lung transplant was met with 59 donation offers. It also stressed that as of July 11, Vietnam had recorded 370 infections and no official fatalities. On July 12, the BBC also provided readers an insight into Patient 91’s hospitalisation days. “If… Read full this story
- UEFA to look into Neymar’s social media comments in wake of United defeat
- Passengers’ terror as oxygen masks drop on British Airways flight after ‘pilot presses the wrong button’
- Four British Airways passengers hurt by ‘out of control’ drinks trolley hurtling the down aisle of jet
- How under pressure Derriford Hospital staff made it through winter
- British Virgin Atlantic pilot killed in a head-on motorcycle crash on holiday in the US
- Nigerians ‘ordering pizza from London and using British Airways to make 4,000-mile delivery’
- Ex-fiancée of glassed British soldier in Magaluf 'shocked and upset'
- Why Dylan Marron turned his social media trolls into a podcast show
- WATCH: Terrifying moment British Airways plane almost flips over while trying to land in Gibraltar
- Shocked mother was quoted £3 MILLION for a two-week British Airways holiday to Cancun with her family
U.K., U.S. media highlight British pilot’s hospital discharge after defeating coronavirus have 349 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 14, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.